Bergara Premier HMR Pro 6.5 PRC
Think of our Premier Series as an extension of our Custom Series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly – providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara’s Premium 6.5 stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain.
Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the barrel receives a Cerakote finish and is coupled with our proprietary Bergara Premier HMR Pro action, featuring a nonrotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor.
This action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle.
The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the HMR Pro rifle is a TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology trigger. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position.
The stock on the Bergara Premier HMR Pro (Hunting and Match Rifle) has an integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding. It supports a fully free-floated barrel. The stock has fully integrated flush cup mounts to use QD sling connectors.
Features of the HMR PRO Rifle:
- Barrel Taper: #5.5 or #6 (Select Rifles)
- Bergara Premier Action
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8 X 40 screws
- 5 Round AICS Style Detachable Magazine; 10 round in .223 Rem
- Rear butt-stock: Adjustable cheek piece and length-of-pull between 14.5″ to 13″
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
- Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24” with knurled thread protector (.450 Bushmaster features 11/16×24 threaded barrel)
- Caliber:6.5 PRC
- Weight:9.7 lbs
- Rifle Overall Length:46″
- Action:Bergara Premier Bolt Action
- Trigger:TriggerTech® Frictionless Release Technology™
- Safety:Two Position Safety
- Rifle Barrel Length:26″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:8
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8 x 24″
- Rifle Stock:Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis
- Scope Mount:Fits Remington 700 bases with 8 X 40 screws
- Magazines Included:AICS Style detachable 7 round mag
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:6.5 PRC
- HandednessRight Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles